DRTC continues to be vigilant on the COVID-19 pandemic and guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Oklahoma State Department of Health. DRTC is committed to safeguarding the health and well-being of the people we support, employees, families, and our community.
- DRTC Awards and the Gift Shop are open for business 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday. Please follow the instructions posted on the front door to request entry. DRTC Framing, and DRTC Promotional Items are operating by appointment only during the same time. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Federal contract locations (Tinker Air Force Base, FAA, GSA, US Marshal’s office) remain open with DRTC staff reporting for work.
- Hand washing/sanitizing is emphasized throughout the day.
- Business hours have been adjusted to 8am-4pm.
- DRTC is following CDC recommendations for social distancing (limiting meetings to fewer than 10 people, use of teleconferencing) and working from home.
At DRTC, we strive to continue to support people with disabilities and their families during this unprecedented time. Health and safety continues to be our top-priority. For questions or concerns, please contact us at (405) 946-4489 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in providing a healthy workplace for everyone.