Dale Rogers Training Center (DRTC) continues to be vigilant on the COVID-19 pandemic and guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Oklahoma State Department of Health. DRTC is committed to safeguarding the health and well-being of the people we support, employees, families, and our community.
- All buildings on DRTC’s main campus are locked as designated staff work remotely.
- Federal contract locations (Tinker Air Force Base, FAA, GSA, US Marshal’s office) remain open with DRTC staff reporting for work.
- Hand washing/sanitizing is emphasized throughout the day.
- Business hours have been adjusted to 8am-4pm beginning on March 18, 2020.
- DRTC is following CDC recommendations for social distancing (limiting meetings to fewer than 10 people, use of teleconferencing) and working from home.
At DRTC, we strive to continue to support people with disabilities and their families during this unprecedented time. Health and safety continues to be our top-priority. For questions or concerns, please contact us at (405) 946-4489 or email at DaleRogers@drtc.org. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in providing a healthy workplace for everyone.