Volunteer with us!
Do you have a special talent or skill? Or just a giving heart and time on your hands? At DRTC, we would love to put your time and talent to work!
- Clerical tasks: document scanning and shredding, envelope stuffing
- Share that special skill: Entertain the clients with a magic show, Teach a small group how to knit or scrapbook.
- Are you a licensed tradesperson? We are always grateful for members of our community that are nearby and willing to lend a hand when we have plumbing, electrical, or climate control issues.
Does your business do volunteer projects? We can accommodate groups during regular business hours and occasionally on a Saturday for larger tasks.
- Yard Maintenance tasks: upkeep/planting of flower beds, tree trimming
- Grounds & Buildings Maintenance: painting, window/facade washing, general office cleaning
Scout troop looking for service projects? Eagle Scouts have built our outdoor summer camp area and landscaped around the gazebo in our outside break area. Girl Scouts assembled the raised flower beds for participants to garden.
We would love for you to make the individuals with disabilities at Dale Rogers Training Center the beneficiaries of your project.
For more information contact us at 405-946-4489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out our Job Application for Employment/Volunteer to start the process. Be sure to check Volunteer under “types of employment desired.”