DRTC has partnered with Cedar Hill Seasonings and created a new line of seasonings called Prairie Spice to benefit the Oklahomans with disabilities that we serve. Custom blended by Cedar Hills and packaged by individuals at DRTC, this is a high-quality, beautifully packaged set of four blends that would make a perfect gift for a cook, backyard griller, Oklahoma enthusiast, or anyone on your holiday shopping list! When your friends and family see that proceeds benefit Dale Rogers Training Center and read the enclosed story of Dale and Robin Rogers, they will be touched by your choice to give not only to them, but also to Oklahomans with disabilities.
Every set includes:
- Garlic Gusher blend (Ingredients: Garlic, onion, red crushed peppers, carrots and green onion.)
- Toasted Onion blend (Ingredients: Onion, garlic, toasted onions, red crushed peppers, green onion, and cumin seeds.)
- Oklahoma Heat peppermill blend (Ingredients: Sea salt, black pepper, onion, garlic, red crushed peppers, and green onion.)
- Prairie Blend seasoned salt (Ingredients: Sea salt, garlic, onion, organic evaporated cane juice, celery seed, ancho chili pepper, paprika, black pepper, and ground red pepper.)
- Recipe card for Chuck Wagon Chicken and Country Beef and Noodles
- A special message from one of the individuals who packaged the spices
For tax exempt purchases, please call 405-946-4489, ext. 1600, visit our Robin’s Corner Gift Shop at 2501 N. Utah Ave. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.