What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number. You may, however, visit our site and place an order without registering.
Job applications and other registration forms may require this information for follow up contact purposes.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How do we use your information?
- To improve customer service, including contacting you regarding your request. (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To process transactions.
- To process job applications.
- To send you information as requested.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
Customers will not be subscribed to our mailing list unless specifically requested.
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, Administrators can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept payments through Authorize.net. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Authorize.net, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Data breach procedures
How do we protect your information?
After a transaction, your private information (credit card numbers, contact information, etc.) will not be kept on file with our organization. Only that information which you provide when registering at our website is retained and that information will be retained until you change or delete the registration.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Embedded content from other websites
What rights you have over your data
Dale Rogers Training Center
2501 N. Utah Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73107